Call for Nominations: Louisiana Landmarks Society's
2019 Awards for Excellence in Historic Preservation
Deadline: January 24, 2019
Awards honor historic preservation projects completed in 2018 in Orleans Parish, including the French Quarter, that represent outstanding examples of restoration or rehabilitation of historic buildings, as well as new construction in a historic district.
Submit your Nominations for the Louisiana Landmarks Society's 2019 Awards for Excellence in Historic Preservation
Nominations for the 2019 Awards may be submitted by individuals, companies, or organizations.
Nominations may be submitted on-line (preferred) or download the form and submit with required attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions please call (504)482-0312.
Submit your nomination by 5 PM on January 24, 2019.
Of particular interest are projects which:
• Demonstrate that historic preservation can be a tool to revitalize older neighborhoods;
• Show that historic preservation is "green" and sustainable;
• Support the cultural and ethnic diversity of the preservation movement;
• Are creative examples of saving a historic building;
• Preserve or restore an historic interior;
• Exhibit outstanding technical proficiency or innovation; and/or
• Represent new design that is appropriate to historic neighborhoods.
Louisiana Landmarks Society is pleased to provide this program as an opportunity to highlight and honor the significant architectural works, both big and small, that are so important to the progress of our city. Winners will be presented at a reception in Spring 2019, exact date to be determined.